RESPECT Your School
February 12 - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Institute)
February 15 - NO SCHOOL (President's Day)
March 7 - NO SCHOOL (Casmir Pulaski)
March 9 - End of Qtr. 3
March 16 - "Miles of Smiles Dental Program
Mar 24 - Mar 28 - NO SCHOOL (Spring Break)
Students of the Month
Message from the Principal
As always, I encourage you to stay active in your child's education. I also encourage you to communicate with staff often so that you know what is going on in the classroom. Please contact me if you have any questions.
I believe the following are vital to your child's success:
1. Constant communication between home and school.
2. Check your child's homework for completion at home and sign your student's planner.
3. Review school work with your child.
4. Set a routine at home for your child and homework.
5. Student must complete homework and study on a daily basis.
6. Student must participate and ask questions in class. I encourage you to stay on top of your child's education.
Please call or email the staff for any questions, concerns, or just following up on your child's progress. Also, if you scroll all the way down you will find the student handbook attachment. The first section pertains to the Unit and the second section is specifically designed for the junior high students. To open these attachments you will need to use Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free by clicking HERE.