Parent Teacher Conferences are coming! Please call the office and schedule your appointment. Also, grades on-line are now available. Parents will receive an informational sheet with your username and password information at parent/teacher conferences that explain how to log into the "Parent Connect" site. If you do not attend parent/teacher conferences, then you will need to stop by the office to pick up your username and password for the "Parent Connect" site. A training session for junior high parents will occur on November 4th from 6 - 7 p.m. at the junior high for any parent needing assistance with the "Parent Connect" site.
As always, I encourage you to stay active in your child's education. I also encourage you to communicate with staff often so that you know what is going on in the classroom. Please contact me if you have any questions.
I believe the following are vital to your child's success:
1. Constant communication between home and school.
2. Check your child's homework for completion at home and sign your student's planner.
3. Review school work with your child.
4. Set a routine at home for your child and homework.
5. Student must complete homework and study on a daily basis.
6. Student must participate and ask questions in class. I encourage you to stay on top of your child's education.
Please call or email the staff for any questions, concerns, or just following up on your child's progress. Also, if you scroll all the way down you will find the student handbook attachment. The first section pertains to the Unit and the second section is specifically designed for the junior high students. To open these attachments you will need to use Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free by clicking HERE.