Another year has passed us by and we all need a little break. However, I encourage you to keep your child reading in the summer and to practice those math facts. A few extra minutes a week will keep them primed and ready to go once August starts. Have a great summer!
I believe the following are vital to your child's success:
1. Constant communication between home and school.
2. Check your child's homework for completion at home and sign your student's planner.
3. Review school work with your child.
4. Set a routine at home for your child and homework.
5. Student must complete homework and study on a daily basis.
6. Student must participate and ask questions in class. I encourage you to stay on top of your child's education.
Please call or email the staff for any questions, concerns, or just following up on your child's progress. Also, if you scroll all the way down you will find the student handbook attachment. The first section pertains to the Unit and the second section is specifically designed for the junior high students. To open these attachments you will need to use Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free by clicking HERE.